A superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins, she is the fruit of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. Le Boréal remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor combined with exterior and interior lines to reflect a nautical mood, subtly revisited. On board, soothing neutral tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a "private yacht"...
Le Boreal : Best New ship of the Year 2010 rewarded by the European Cruiser Association
Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor reflect a nautical mood subtly revisited. Aboard, soothing neutral grey tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a "private yacht".
* Length:466 ft
* Beam: 59 ft
* Draft:15.3 ft
* Cruising speed:14 knots
* Ice class:1 C
* Classification:Bureau Veritas
* Guest decks:6
* Guest capacity:up to 264 PAX
* Normal crew size:140
* Fleet of expedition Zodiac®
* Gross tonnage:10 944 UMS
* Electric motors:2 x 2300 KW
* Installed power:6 400 KW
* Our two restaurants welcome you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Gastronomic Restaurant, with a capacity of 268 persons, is situated on Pondichéry Deck and serves you French and international cuisine accompagnied by fine wine. On the Grill Restaurant, you will have the opportuniny to eat outside and enjoy buffet lunch and themed dinner.
* Whether you want to join other guests in the theatre games area (Wii™ consoles, etc), or relax on your own in a quiet corner of the library, Le Boréal has been designed to meet the needs of every guest.
* Everything has been done to preserve the independence of each guest to suit their personal tastes: lounges for lectures and shows, a spa in partnership with Sothys™, but also more intimate spaces such as the library and internet corner.
* Comfortable cabins, nearly all with private balcony, are available forfamilies either as triples or as communicating cabins. There is also a games area with Wii™ consoles, children's menus.Just as if you were on a private yacht, your time is your own to do as you please. Fitted with the latest equipment (Kinesis Wall, running machine) and in partnership with the famous Sothys™ brand, the Beauty Centre on Le Boréal welcomes you for some unforgettable moments of relaxation and pampering (beauty treatments, hairdresser, hammam, balneotherapy).
Elegance and flexibility of the suites and staterooms, decorated by French interior designer Jean-Philippe Nuel.
• Flexible capacity of the ship: from 112 to 132 suites & staterooms.
• Maximum configuration: 4 suites & 128 staterooms.
• Maximum number of suites configuration: 24 suites & 88 staterooms.
• Magnificent ocean views: 124 staterooms and suites with balcony
* Individually-controlled airconditioning
* Cabin layout: kingsize bed, or twin beds, communicating cabins available (children welcome)
* Flat screen satellite TV
* IPod™ players
* Desk with stationery
* Electronic safe
* French bath products
* Dressing table and hairdryer
* Bath robes
* Satellite direct line telephone
* 110/220 volts
* 24hr room service